Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm eating the double chocolate joanne cookie that they baked! :D Its nice, very much like subway double chocolate standard! :D

I think I gained kilooooooos! D: After massive eating! D: I'm not going to eat lunch in school everyday! Hah, I promise. :D Uhm, see how first. -.-

Oh and you know what! I printed the wrong timetable. -.- Now I have to reprint. AND MY SEC TWO TIMETABLE IS TEN PAGES. -.- LIKE GOODNESS GRACIOUS.

AND I LOST MY WATERBOTTLE, Michelle's birthday present to me last year ): Shall kop water from people tomorrow, beware! D: (Especially karen, cause she always bring waterbottle but don't drink, ahahaha.)

Mum says I always get sick after going out. I guess its true. I'm having cough and sore throat now. :/ I want strepsils halls (lemon)!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

I wonder how this year sec one 2008 batch is like. And how is it like to be orientation leaders! (:

PS: I still keep saying 'next year' instead of 'this year' when referring to year 2008. Hehehehehehe.

No comments: