Saturday, January 5, 2008

We really reaaaally bond more close to each other after spending three days with each other. :D One justice, although we didn't managed to have refreshments together as a class today (cos there were no space for us to sit down -.-), but just wna tell you guys, YOU GUYS ROCKKKKKKKKKKK! The best class I've ever take, really! :D


Beckie drew this! Spongebobbbbbbbbbb zomg! :D


Yuling looks like Jodie doesn't she! :D


Oh man, Teck Hwee transferred class! But I ask him, and he said he said he preferred 1 JT! :D


Say I'm a proooo! :D Hahahaha. Don't kill me if you see this. -.-


So today was 3 hours of stupid talk, which at least we, facilitators, get to seat one chairs (lol) :D Then after that was telematch! :D And 1jt won almost all the games! :D We're like shouting and screaming like crazy.



THEN SOME STUPID PEOPLE CAME AND DISTURB US AND SAY THEIR CLASS BETTER! EH EH EH, OUR CLASS BETTER HORRR! HAHAHA. :D

Stupid people = Corey, Samuel & Eugene

Then had cca day! :D Was so noisy everywhere! All the ccas were busy giving out flyers, and I took their sweets only, ahahaha! :D


I know I look retarded, but aiya who cares. Spotlights on Joshua and Christopher! :D Two noisy people. -.-


Man, I'll miss you all! ):

I had cards to give all of them today, but I think I'll give them on monday. (: Hahaha.

Had mass convo with Joshua, Liqin, Beckie and Kele just now. We're bombingggggggg each other! And all of us were so high, lol.

I want my voice back! D: I really forgot how I sound like last time. -.- Kele was like my mum when I was taking chicken wings and that chocolate thing. Cannot eat this.. cannot eat that.. you got sorethroat!

LOL.

Its really nice to see all their blogs filled with their orientation days, how boring the talks were, how fun the games were etc. :D

TOMORROW'S SATURDAY! :D

No comments: