Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Yanjie! :D Went to her class today, then wished her. (: I didn't had time to buy her present, so i took supposedly-to-be-giving-eugene, the spongebob present, and gave it to Yanjie. :D Don't mind uh, lol, now you no spongebob! (:

Chinese was like so funny? :D Sam or rap out like so pro la, then Samuel go pei ying. -.- Lol lol. Then Lit was so gay! :D They were singing the Pussycat doll song, then we changed the lyrics. :D Eeee, and teacher called me to answer some stupid question -.- And the stupid Fed-x advertisment, Corey and Samuel kept imitating! (Shall video it down sometime) [:

Na yi ge zhang?
Gong chang de zhang!

HAHAHAHA.

I always see Pearlyn around but I don't see Michelle -.- Hahaha.

Rd was like learning-how-to-breathe-properly. (: Tsk, Renia don't know how to breathe properly laaaa, she breathe the chest expand one. (Suppose to be diaphram!) LOL.

Went for remedial after that. Grr, I think i'm hopless. Heh.


Lol, chacha! :D I want bubu laaaaaaaaaa! You chicken nehneh! :D

No comments: