Friday, January 11, 2008

Today during lunch, we learnt how to peel an orange. (:

Okay it was really retarded. Someone put a bag of fruits on our table, heh. Cos we were desperately trying to peel open the orange to eat with the chopsticks, knife and fork, and it became so disgusting but we ate it anyway. :D And it was so sweet and niceeeeeeeee! :D :D

I succeeded in juggling two oranges! :D Lol, I know I'm lan. -.-

Yang Meh meh was funny during Acc! I laughed until I couldn't hold the pen properly to write.

Recess was with the upper secs today. I PROMISE I NEVER EVER GOING TO LIKE UPPER SEC RECESS! D: Only for Siewting and Jingshi! D:

Firstly its at 10.45 and MY STOMACH WAS ALRDY GRUMBLING, HUR! D: And ALL THE UPPER SECS PEOPLE WERE SO TALL THAT THEY ENTIRELY BLOCKED MY VIEWED EVEN IF I TIP-TOED.

AND THEY WERE ALL SO NOISY AND KEPT PUSHING AROUND IN THE QUEUE. D: DAMMITZ.

Oh right, english tomorrow. Homework not done yet. D: Bye!

No comments: