Monday, January 21, 2008

Elder Freddy Boey was super funny yesterday! :D Yeah, and his sermon really touched me. He said he prayed for his whole class to get saved. And at the end of the year, 3/4 of them got saved! I mean isn't it wonderful? (: Yesterday's message really relates to me. (: Plus Joan and Isaac's words for cell, it just really feels that God is talking to me, answering all my questions. Hah.

And thanks Kele and Daphne for coming today. (:

Cheeyann paid $6.90 at Macs with 5cents coins! -.- Equals to 138 5cent coins! :D You should take a look at the cashier's face! And she counted the coins one by one. -.- LOL! The manager was like 'slowly countttttttttt ar' [:

Benton crashed the sweet box when he was rolling on the floor (!!) And kuddos to Charis and Bro who send me and daphne to the bus stop! :D Yay.

Cip at Bugis later! :D Kele's early. She just left her house. -.- And I'm leaving 30 minutes later, ahahaha. Happy waiting! :D

No comments: