Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Monday blues gone! :D

Woo! :D Crazy crazy! :D Didn't had flag-raising today! Yayeeee. Prayer Meeting went really well. (: Oh cool.

Went concourse and saw Pea! I ran around in circles around Siewting because she was chasing me! Lol.


Person sitting beside me & Person sitting in front of me (:

I realised that every monday mornings, almost all smses were about ties! Ahahaha, since its tie day and they forget to bring tie. Last week was Chris, today was Weishan, Lol, I ran here and there in the morning in order to pass them the ties.


Ruined because Foo purposely walked in front of us. Whahaha.


During recess (:


Mr Dava threw his marker backwards (and it flew all the way up and landed behind) when he was flicking his hand. Laugh out loud la!

Lol, I told you he's super funny without he himself noticing. :D

Renia pranked me todayyyyyyy, roar! Lol. Then ELGJ and KSY tied me up with ties! D: Ahhh.

BUBUCHACHA, group's name! :D Siewting(Shooting), Samuel(Siao) & Corey(Rey)! Oh yes, and today we keep piang-ing people! (:


I like this photo because of the window! :D


Sssssssssssssss-siewting! (:


Have Maths remedial tomorrow! D: Mati la. Hahaha. Pearlyn got the same marks as me! Yay high-five! :D 3/10 (:
Daphne got half a mark lesser than me! I win! :D
And karen got zerooooooooooooooooo. -.-

I WANT GO BAKING TOMORROW! :D OKAY AH? :D

Oh and I seriously can't wait for Blazzar by the lake and Sports meet! :D

No comments: