Thursday, January 3, 2008

I AM A SEC TWO NOW YO. :D And hahahaha, finally get to seat on the chairs during assembly, aww poor sec ones. ): I feel so olddddd now!

Day one orientation went really well. Everyone didn't really know each other at first, but after the games, they all get along pretty well. (:

Its so funny to see them having their orientation, cos they're just like us last year during january! All so shy, don't dare shout and joke around, just zip your mouth and not talk one. -.- LOL.

See, some people wear red pe shirt, some wear white. Like national day. :O


Anyway, I think our class, 1JT is a gooooood class! :D I heard from siyun that they boys from 1MD scolded vulgarities at Sam Or. ):

There's one girl called yu ling, and she looks super like Jodie! So I told her that, and she told me her friend looks like me tooo! :D Heh.

Tomrrow's the cheering competition! :D I'm going to stuff myself with lots of strepsils today! :D Hohoho, and get well by tomorrow! :D

Oh yes! OUR FORM TEACHER. -.- MR ALBERT DAVAMONI. -.-
He says: If you act like animal, I will treat you like animal. If you act like human, I will treat you like human. I really don't like scolding people cause i feel lousy after that.

Wow! So you feel really lousy after you scolded our class stupid last year right? (: How nice.

Daphne sponsered me bubble tea and strepsils for me today! :D :D Ahahaha, thanks! :D

Road safety talk:
Slow, passenger crossing.
Slow passenger crossing. -.-

No comments: