Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pearly commented that my school uniform is a beautiful piece of artwork. (: The black calligraphy spots, Pen marks, Food stains etc. Mannnnnnnnnnn.

Charisma is cool because Mr Davamoni abandoned us in the class. :D All the green beans (alot alot of them!) were scattered on the floor because they were playing beans fight. -.-

Samuel was sickkkkkkkk. And he was like super super super quiet. -.- So not used to it la! Until I forced him to talk, mwhahaha! Behind my seat, no one talking one, except for Corey talking to himself (hahaha, he and yang mehmeh's love letter lol!)

Chem was scary! Because the experiments were scaryyyyyyy. :/ Must put the fire inside the test-tube, then will produce 'pop' sound! Wahlau, I literally jumped up la!

Then I left my daphne's and mine handphone in the drawer of the lab! AND CHIONG ALL THE WAY BACKKKKK. Went into wrong lab, then I thought i lost it! D: EH WL! D: HAHAHA.

English was so funny. Marcus went behind and sat with Corey. Then they started imitating the Grand Auree teacher. Lmao, super hilarious! Me and Siewting keep on keep on laughing la.

Combined sports school meet in Feburary this year! Ngee Ann organising! Hohoho.

Went to Tampines Mall with Mich. Saw this gigantic monkey bag at isetan, and we both bought it! Heh. And its like super bigggggggg okay, from my shoulders to around my knee! O: HAHAHA. Thanks alot Michelle's mum for the voucher! :D THANKS ALOT.

Oh yes before I forget, happy birthday Eugene!Haha. And get well soon, samuel. AND GOOD LUCK IN FINDING YOUR BLACK ERASER, SIEWTING. :D Lol.

No comments: