Thursday, January 24, 2008



Whahaha, we're super noob at the retarded sensor thing! (And there is this long thing poking out!) Went like really insane, and spent ages up there on the 4th floor figuring that thing out, plus we disturb Mr lam! Lol lol, we asked him for help, then he anyhow press and we have to restart -.- HAHAHA.

I don't like counsillors like walking past our class. Cause we can't eat in peace, lol. (I know we're not suppose to eat in class, heee)

Lifescience, we make jelly! Then after that we crashed it all up, bwhaha. Until very disgusting. :P Then me and Likim went: (insertnamehere), I shake hands with you :D Lol, we're super evil!

Chinese newspaper bores me out. Poof, like seriously. Huang Laoshi was giving out the newspaper for us to read for the whole period. Whoa, 1hour of reading chinese newspaper. I don't mind if its english, like yup. (: But hello, chinese! o.o

Huang Laoshi off all the fans to prevent the papers to fly all around. (Gee, that was a bad idea) Haha. And it really gets super boring when you don't understand 80% of the words. (!!)

Is either you pretend to read (which is you stare at the many chinese words, and they stare back at you) -.- Bwhahaha, or you either read the most interesting parts of the newspaper which is the television programs/obituary/advertisments(great metro sale, lame!) etc.

LOL LOL. And I realise that alot of people die in one day. ):

J: Wah, I took so long to read this small columm! D:
Teacher: -Look at me- Sigh. -.-
Wahahahahahaha!

I want to watch One Missed Call! :D

No comments: