Saturday, January 12, 2008

I forgot to mention that Siewting fell down yesterday! Sorrrrryy! Cause we two were talking to Renia at her seat, then Corey Foo all of a sudden shouted DAVAMONI!

Then we both rushed back to our seats. And I think Siewting kinda tripped over my leg. :/ Sorry ah! And she fell flat onto the ground. :/ Now got blue black! ): Oh man. Ahaha. Then throughout the lesson, was blaming him, corey foo! who ask you shout so loud davamoni! LOL LOL.

Okay anyway music today! Daphne wrote Daphne was here on my leg. -.- HAHA. Its still on my leg, lol.

Went down to canteen during recess, sand birthday song to Shuling! :D And I kopped some chocolate cake! It was deliciousssss man! :D And me and Pearlyn dirtied Shuling's face with cream! :D

English. Dava wants our fringe to be pinned up. No fringe is to be on the forehead. -.- Zzz.

Lunch at Macs with Pea and Mich! :D Woooo, didnt have lunch threesome together for a long time alrdy! :D Talked alot I guess. And met Shuling at the mrt station! :D She was trying to hack into my phone through my bluetooth. (!!)

Yay! I'm finally eating the big bag hot and spicy potato chips after lying in the living room for two weeks! :D

No comments: