Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Shall I say Mr Davamoni is a too-much teacher? (:

I don't know, but he expect 3 newspaper articles and a journal entry everyweek, 3 book reviews every term etc. Zzzzzzzzz. Then yesterday night, everyone was talking on msn about homework. -.-




Anyway, wore red today! :O Was so noticable la. -.- Cos the whole school's in white, then only a few of us were in red. :/ I kept feeling that Mr Soon keep on looking at us! D:

THEN WE HAD FREAKY SPOTCHECKS. -.- MEAN, FIRST DAY OF OFFICAL SCHOOL WANT TO CHECK ALRDY HUH. -.-

Then recess, went to 1JT's classroom to give out sweets and stuffs! (: They were so nice! Cos they sent thank you smses when I got home! (:

OH AND WE'RE GOING TO HAVE PE TOMORROW AGAIN! :D :D They changed the timetable, and it so happened that our pe lies on the tuesday! HAHAHA. We all went WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D :D

AND I STILL REMAINED IN MY BLOODY SAME HEIGHT. -.- HUR HUR HUR. D: CHRISTOPHER AND JOSHUA WERE SO MUCH TALLER THAN ME. And they're only sec ones! D:

I did my homework in the library today! :D Much hardworking? [: Heh.

And Kele climbed into the window for me to take me zuo wen book! (Because the class was locked -.-) THANKS ALOT! :D LOL LOL. :D

No comments: