Sunday, January 13, 2008

Was a pretty fun day with central two. :D Felt quite sad that we didn't had service today, and naw, cell make it up for today! :D

Suppose to meet the east people at kembangan then head to clementi by 12pm. but Isaac was late! Tsk. (He was busy putting makeup la, ahaha) Isaac was so retarded today! Lol so funnaye. We reached clementi at 1245. -.-

Watched the movie, Facing the giants, on the top floor of Jayna's house! Which was quite nice, apart the room being quite bright. :/ LOL. Man, I really learnt alot in that movie! Cos I think it somehows relate to me, so yeah. (:

Benton and Jayna lead worship today! Benton played the guitar, not bad lehz! :D Now I feel so tempted to learn the guitar! :D Took pictures afterwards, but I'm too lazy to post em. -.- Thanks Charis! :D

Then we headed to Bugis for dinner. :D We were looking at fake nails yo! Hee. Journey back to home was retarded. CHARIS WAS EXPLAINING TO US PHYSICS ON WHY THAT STUPID BEAR CAN STICK ON THE GLASS! Hahaha. And I make Joan Chew missed her stop! :D What I call PRO. :D

Another day which I have to wake up early tomorrow again! Lol.

No comments: