Thursday, January 10, 2008

Renia was telling ghosts stories while walking back to classroom then Kele and Sandy went to a corner, and boooooo us! D:

OMG I JUST SAW A CHILD YOU CLIMB OUT OF THE WINDOW AND ALMOST FELL. :/ Okay, that distracted me.


Set self-timer, and the camera moved at number ten. -.- HAHAHA.

I feel very very very tempted to post candids of Pearlyn, Renia (esp this woman :D), Kele, Siewting, Yeeloo etc that I took yesterday and today. :D

But they will kill me, cos those were super super unglam. Heeeeeeeeeee! :D

Geography rocked today, because our teacher didn't come, and we had the whole period to ourself with no teacher. (: AND WE WANTED TO DIMISS OURSELF EARLY FOR RECESS, BUT IT SO HAPPENED THAT THE VP WALKED PAST OUR CLASSROOM THAT TIME.

-.-

Then go into the class, conduct spotcheck. -.- In the end, we got dimissed late for recess. AIYA WE SHOULD ZAO EARLIER LEH. HAHAHA.

I hate technical block #04-04 and #04-13! D:

No comments: