Monday, January 28, 2008

You pay to get scared. - Daphne Choo Shiling (:

One missed call at vivio! With Hen, Corey, Eugene, Szuyuan, Laura & Ginny! :D (I purposely miss call them during the movie!)

Hohoho, and one of the voicemall was on Daphne's birthday, 7.55pm! I told her I'm going to miss call her on her birthday! :D Cool much! :D

So anyway, all the way from the beginning! Was (already) late, but Daphne was laterrrrrrrrrrrrr! -.- Met Corey then Eugene first, had macs. Duck finally appeared! Then mrted to vivo! (:

Met Laura, Ginny and Szuyuan there! Eugene wanted to watch The Miss (but its NC16, roar!) but I wanted to watch One Missed Call! Obviously I wonnnnnnnnnnnnn! :P

Szuyuan led us to the wrong cinema, where they were in the middle of some horror show! D: Lol lol. I didn't had any good chance to eat my popcorn cause half of the time I was putting on of my hands on my eyes and the other on my ear. -.-

But to think back, actually the show wasn't that scary. To think that I was so noob! -.-

After the movie, had burger king. Was koping fries! :D Hehehehehehehe, we're evil! Then went to play with water, and there was this kid who was so playful came to splash us with water. HAHAHA.

Was very tired. Almost slept during the mrt ride back home.


Ginny and Laura! :D


Hen! :D


Once more! (:


Hen again! :D


Oh cooooooooool. :D


Tsk. Corey's shirt!


Candy Empire! <3

No comments: