Wednesday, January 23, 2008

PE is so going to be the period that I look forward everyweek now. :D Was superrrrrr funny! Laugh until fall down, hahahaha! Netball, netball, netball, netball, netball! :D We all played rough, then hair become until super messy, wkakakaka.


My spongebob can do split yo! :D


Whahahaha, my beautiful calligraphy piece. :D Zzzz, i know its ugly la. That's because samuel kept staring when I'm writing, GIVE ME UN-NESSARY STRESS AND PRESSURE! D:


Daphne had to throw all this for us! Lol. Thanks hen! :D Oh yeah, take care of your injured hand too! (Ps, its her middle finger!) O:


Take a look at my display contact picture for Pearlyn! :D


While waiting for stupid michelle. (!!) Boredom strikes! :D


Lovely hot red walls. :D

Just finish doing the class tee. Took like super long. -.- Cause I kept getting distracted. AND GUESS WHAT HAR, I STOP DCING! :D :D Say yay! :D

No comments: