Saturday, January 19, 2008

Went out with Michelle yesterday. Then was too lazy to post. :D Heeee. Pictures next time yow! :D

Spotchecks are like everyday! D: ZZZZZZZZZZZ. What lame crap. Tuck in 3cm, skirt below knee, earrings 3mm, fringe pinned up, socks 3cm above ankle etc. YOU TELL ME HUH, WHAT SHIT RULES ARE THIS. -.- And today, he scolded us on being late for frc. -.- Zzz.

Hahahahaha. Today was supposed to be boring cause there were boring lessons. -.- But class jokes were funny! :D Esp Mr Dava's one! :D We're di-siaoing him man! :D Ippp (LOL LOL) Finefinefinefinefine. (Lol say so many times ah, he!) HAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay I bet you guys don't know what I'm talking about. HAAHAHHA. And the shaking hand one! Omg laugh until got teardrop. -.-

Class notice board is super nice now! I'll kill them if we don't get first. Ahahaha, just joking. :D

Chinese was fun! :D For the first time at least. :D Huang Laoshi asked us to change the lyrics of a song! Zi yue! :D The rap part was funnnnnnnnnnnnny! :D We change the lyrics until so funny! I didn't had enough breathe and couldn't catch up la! -.- HAHAHA.

And for the first time in my life, I missed my bus stop. (Plus it was so dark, ard 10pm) How nice.

PS: Siewting, get well soon! :D Its so not nice not having a seatmate beside me! ): Take care and rest well okay! :D

No comments: