Saturday, January 12, 2008



Song credit: Renia! [:


I've been thinking about my current cca, netball, this few days. And I'm feeling very fickled now. All of a sudden, I feel that netball isn't the thing for me, cause there are so many good/pro netballers in chung cheng. And to me, I'm just like an average player.

And everytime when we're doing ball drills, i feel super pressurized. Especially when I can't catch Yanjie's throw, and cause the whole team to start from zero. :/ I feel super bad man. ):

I mean I feel like quiting netball but I don't want. Netball has been with me since primary school, and sure enough, there's alot of memories. (: But on the other hand, trng is tough and I only get one cca point. :/

I really really love netball. I don't want to lose interest in playing netball just because of silly thoughts in my mind now. But I feel like trying new things too! Like guitar or dance(?). :D Siewting promised to join guitar with me. (:

Oh well. Maybe netball as recreation? :/ I don't know what to do.

No comments: