Saturday, January 26, 2008

Oh yes! And I forgot to say that I got locked in the classroom today. Before chem, lol.

I was searching for my worksheet in my file and I can't find la! Everyone leave the class alrdy, left me alone inside. Siewting, Kele and Sandy were waiting outside for me. -.- Then Weijie didn't see that I was still inside the class, went to locked the class!

I still didn't know I was locked. -.- Until Siewting shouted: ' Eh weijie lock the classroom alrdy! D: ' Kuakuakua. And Ben took soooooooooo long to unlock the lock!

In the end, we were the latest to reach the lab. Siewting say we're always the last ones. -.- After chem was english, we were the last one to reach class again. Dava was like, Go go go! Go to your seat!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I post for the sake of posting (:

No comments: