Thursday, January 1, 2009



Cfd! Cell Fun Day HAHAHAHA. Where we got in contact with chickens....... smelly growly boney chicken thank goodness there wasn't a chicken head attached to it or it may fly out anytime!!

Before the rest came, the chicken can't seem to defroze no matter how many times cheeyann rinse it and when jayna threw it onto the floor and bounced. Just can't defroze!! So we decided to put it on the road and give the chicken some sun tanning so it'd be easier to melt HAHA. THEN THERE WAS THIS LORRY WHO DROVE PAST AND ALMOST RAN DOWN THE CHICKEN LOLOL. Then not long after there was this crow eyeing on our chicken too!! Whoa omg our chicken so attractive, better don't leave it out already la. Hahahahahaha.


Jiaru's sexy pants HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.




SO COOL I TOOK THIS SHOT!! HAHA.




It was raining so we had to play in the canopy ehehe. CHICKEN FLYING OVER ALL THE PLACE SO SHRILLY!





Preparing for treasure hunt and it was siao lor haha. My eyes open until VERY VERY BIG ALR but I still can't find the red paper. Aiyo tsk tsk. Charis fell on her butt :( GAMEMASTERS HID OUR LAST FINAL GRAND PAPER IN THE BIN AND NO ONE COULD FIND IT UNTIL WE CALLED FOR LIFELINE HAH.


Massive squat on toiletbowl position hahahahahahaha.





HAHA Even the injured wasn't spared!


HAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS ONE DAMN CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ALSO DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE THEY DOING WITH THEIR EXPRESSIONS AND GESTURES.






The loser team!!!!! LOL.

We decided to not wait for the toilet and bathe on the bricks instead lol.



GAYNA DAMN SADIST. RIGHT ONTO FACE.




LOL LOL ISAAC SAY LIKE WASHING CAR LIKE THAT.


Washed up then went up to roof top for bbq!









I was eating this chaotah sussage then I turned my head and look at Joan then my mind was like EH I DREAMT OF THIS SCENE BEFORE!!!!!!!! Then there was this few seconds of state of shock. Haha. Then they told me it was Deja vu. Deja vu?!
Déjà vu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu

Its quite scary to me because sometimes what you have dreamt of can really come to past which explains why dreams do come true. HAHAHA.



New year's eve with c2, awesome bunch.

No comments: