Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My com's lagging, super long dued 2008 + megasized pictures and now my mouse have 5 seconds lag time. Since 2008 sharing folders up till now then I'd received all of them! Sigh. I'm staring at my chinese handbook right in front of me, k i'm going to get started soon after I'm done with this. Right, so Andrea lee's lesson is still boring super monotonous voice she has and the only thing that keeps me awake during her lesson was to attempt to imitate her HA HA right lek?! Amath is still tortourous. And so is my fourth finger, I feel like chopping it off.

Parkway after school and 3dl guys find pranking call people entertaining. But yes, it was hilarious!! "Hey I don't dare to tell you face to face but yeah....... I have a crush on you for very long." HAHAHA WTHECK WE ALL BURST OUT LAUGHING. I can't believe they got guts to call teachers too. Htht with duck by the roadside under the sun hehe rather cool.

"Eh very long leh."
"Yeah very long, months already leh lol."
"No! I mean the car! Hahaha."
"............"

I'm really going to start studying chinese now. I don't want to top the class (from the back) like how I did last time HAHAHAHA.

No comments: