Monday, January 5, 2009




I had my very filling breakfast over at Singpost around 7 with the jayne wanxin + the long pants corey eugene samuel marcus szuyuan weeping. Corey was called to see Mr choo after school because he called him Pikachu in mrt public HAHAHA noob got caught. The train at pasir ris didn't want to move like after 7 mins and we were so rushing for time and i was 'are we leaving yet omg why so long so long'. And so we were late in meeting the rest!

Mrs Kee Kong's sense of humour is hahahaha quite humourous. Although for the time being I like her alot because she makes me laugh but I know after a while when I don't hand in her work she's going to scold me and by that time I will dislike her. So I hope this won't come so soon yet..........not yet.


We were supposed to write a letter to Mrs Kee Kong HA HA. Mine goes like, I am Joanne & I like smiley face alot. I have stop growing since primary 5 so I am very very very very short. :( I LIKE FOOD ALOT! HAHA. So you can prepare sweets/chocolates as rewards for me! I am very ticklish O: , so don't mind if I suddenly scream or shout in the middle of your lesson because my seatmate might poke me. Lastly, chemisty is one of my worst subjects so please don't kill me!

But it seems that everyone in my class loves chemisty! Oh no i am seriously going to die die die die dieeeeeeeeee.


THEN I DREW ON RENIA'S PAPER. AND I ACCIDENTALLY DREW IT UGLY. LOL.


I found this on my table after I was back from SS lecture!! HAHA DUCK ITS STILL THERE!


THIS IS RENIA'S BOYFLEN.




I look out of the window during lessons : )


MR ALVIN ANG'S JOKES ARE SERIOUSLY 'HUH LOL THAT WAS A JOKE?!' BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP ME FROM LAUGHING AT HIS EVERYTHING. HA HA he doesn't even cares when we were laughing right into his face because me and renia was just doing that. He doesn't care!!

Me + R got into trouble on the first lesson with our new english teacher :( See her tomorrow aw man awww. She asked if I was on facebook. Yeah. Was I playing pet society? No. So were you using your computer 24/7? Yeah but I did your journals. Were you two chatting online together? Uh. So are you two dating? Uh. No.

EH UH K FINE SEE HER TOMO. I DID FINSIH HER HW JUST. DID YOU RENIA, I REMINDED YOU. :-)

Mr soon's email is dmdmdmdm@gmail.com HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA IS REAL EMAIL LEY.





Lucky bread after assembly! Got my long craved chocolate milkshake + waffle. Was lying down at my most comfortable position while she was doing she maths homework (Keesiao right she.?!)

No comments: