Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturdays always seems longer now once that school reopens. Yesterday we had Loyal Royal's group lunch at bk! I just found out that Miss Yee Sok Yee's twin is teaching in Duman High. HAHA check it out, they have the same style and I mega bet even their faces are like duplicates!

Hannah told me to get chilli sauce for her when I was queing up for my Sundae pie. So I bought my sundae pie and was about to go and " Oh ya!! Can I have chilli sauce?" Then the man stared at me................. And I stared back. "You want chilli sauce to go together with your sundae pie?!?!" and he burst out laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Marvin and Michelle got married in church yesterday! Both look suave and gorgeous.

I only have 2 pictures with me! The rest are with Heather fellow heehee :)





Cell was really fun, also partly because we are back in our usual 08 spot, felt just like a home. Inside jokes came rolling out HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA which was super hilarious and i am very delighted to have such cute awesome cellmates.

Can't you believe Shuling once stalked her ec up the bus and left her friend behind while she was buying something from 711?! Isaac had lots of comments yesterday HAHAHAHA jayna you look like squirtward. LOL oh crappy patty.

Cheeyann was telling Kendrick was his maids cmi one. Then Kendrick was like 'Oh which one? Amy..... or maria? Or the curly fat hair one?' LOL LOL LOL. Why don't like her? Because she steal your chicken wing ah? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh and benton farted into his teacher's (Ms veronica tan) face and almost got expelled. Okay yes, that's so benton HA.

Ling told me jersey this year was yellow and black! To follow Coach sadist's motor. His motorbike LOL.

I have yet to compete my Xiao Niang Re compo. There's nothing I can write about sigh.

No comments: