Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've not been doing greeting for long because Joel always put me as runners so yesterday it was super fun greeting and like how I would 'snatch' customers with Van HAHA you should have seen the looks on our 'customers' faces. Take a chill pill my girl. HAHAHA. I think cell was a fruitful time of sharing which was great......... and the games, not allowed to say the word that is on your head! (Shaun's word was okay) Since he always says that word!

Isaac: Eh shaun, so how was your school?
Shaun: Okay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BINGO IN LESS THAN 5SECS!

Pamela first word out of her mouth also bingo!! HAHA. It was so hard to make benton say the word Cheeyann! He could guess it urgh! MY WORD WAS EASY BECAUSE ANYONE COULD GET IT RIGHT HA!

The wind was so strong that we could hear it howling while we were having usher's gat even though the windows were close! How come these few days the winds is beyond windy ah LOL.

Meeting Joan luvly later and hit the mall, it has been ages since I last went out with her : ) I miss tons of people!

No comments: