Thursday, January 1, 2009

I ended up not completing any homework despite the so called 'eh lets go out and do finish homework.' HAHA It was such a crappy afternoon i guess only Zehao was engrossed with his work, whereas i was hooked onto Eugene's iphone and got him a new high score (whooo!!) and corey fiddling with my phone changing contact names. What shuai ges group.....?! Ahem. HAHA.

I was suppose to touch on 1100 but nothing went into my head. And my chinese paper............ eugene's drink wet my paper. Neh neh pok! Then kingkong came and we went to hunt for Ho's present and i'm brrrroke now.

Headed to tamp with eug and fool because eug wanted to buy his school shoes from converse. And I was like white sands have bata what!! Oh ya bata Buy And Throw Away. HAHA. Then they wanted to go popular to get pens. EVEN THEY BUY STATIONARY LOL. But the queue in popular was like longgggger than a giraffe neckkkkkkkkk oh my goodness.

My 2009 first and not last hot fudge treat! More to come hehehehehe.

No comments: