Monday, January 12, 2009

Dong dong should be in the airport now, leaving for real this time. Ha ha better miss me when you're in states!! Come back tall strong and mighty like hercules! I slept for only 1 sleep cycle yesterday! I guess I'm going to do it tonight again (stupid homework) but I can't do this for long or else my body will break down. Average people need 2 sleep cycles!

Shuling's birthday today "Happy birthday you!!" and I guess i'll post up pictures tomo. Joeyo was practically shouting right into my ear while coaching me Amath like YOU ADD THIS THEN TIMES THAT THEN BRING IT OVER AND BECOME NEGATIVE THEN DIVIDE IT AND FIND X, YOU UNDERSTAND?! No. Hahahahahahaha. She become breathless when she coaches me, while I become deaf. Netball tomorrow and wed's match with duman, big fat GG!

I'll leave you with this.

Fuzzy wuzzy like green don't like red.
Fuzzy wuzzy like bamboo don't like table.
Fuzzy wuzzy like moon don't like stars.
Fuzzy wuzzy like hello don't like bye.
Fuzzy wuzzy like Joanne don't like you!!

You get it you get it you get it you get it you get it? Hahahahahahahahaha. Stupid woman with bangs riddle.

No comments: