Friday, January 2, 2009

First day of school: was first day of week zero. First day of school: I wasn't used not having empathy around with me. First day of school: I laughed at Zehao Marcus Eugene Samuel Corey Ruiheng Ruihang Ben Weijie Weeping. First day of school: I met new friends new teachers new faces. First day of school: We surprised Karen with our quite lousy acting which make it so obvious, but still haha s u r p r i s e !! Continued with our tradition, bought cake + prezzies below 70 budget and sang song blew candles and i got chocolate butt kiss from her!! Eh lol tsk. First day of school: We shopped after school. First day of school: Still felt like my holiday.

Was greeted when I first stepped into 3hm with Joeyo's loudness. She compared height :( SHE GREW SHEW GREW SHE GREW I THINK :(

Duck handed us flowers HAHA thnks for the card too. DID YOU LIKE MY RAHBISH BIN PREZZIE THE PHOTOS SO CUTE LOR. I like flowers but the flowers are dying sooon :(

Happy birthday Kho! :-)


Dearest fellow dnt mate we cut wood together ha ha no life. The only one whom when I stand beside me and I don't feel short at all yay! The woman who always give me free hugs and kisses and always lending me blue pink black green markers. The woman whom is willing to teach me Wedding march on piano although i am a VERY SLOW LEARNER LOL. Do take care and enjoy yourself in IT, love you :) WE GOT THE SAME LOUSY PHONE, LUV. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.



JYJY YOU ARE ALMOST THERE IN ACCOMPLISHING YOUR FIRST 150cm.





We ran in the rain :-(



That girl........ SHE STILL REMEMBERED OUR LONG DUED TAXI FARE that we were suppose to pay her back since last year. But our consistent "Tomorrow pay la........ haha tomorrow tomorrow!" Tomorrow comes. "Eh i forgot!! Okay tmr tmr! I promise tmr!" Then tmr comes again and we would continue "Tmr tmr tmr tmr tmr..............." HAHA from 2008 march, up till today. The reason why I love this woman hoho :)

We ran in the rain after school, sucks sucks sucks haha i h8 getting wet. Karen Daphne Renia Sam Me ate at parkway! Then spent our time at cottonon body in search for girls stuffs and we unknowingly started shopping going from Fox to Diva to Cottonon to Esprit to Topshop to Mango, my legs were achinggggg we should arranged a proper shopping date not like today's last min! AHAHA.



So man lor................................. ha ha ha ha ha.




Love you Kho :) Happy birthday bern too hehe i was finding you the whole day to pass you your card but I found you in the end! God bless you this awesome woman :)

I had satay + Mee soto + springrolls at Changi village today. Awesome good yummy food.

No comments: