Thursday, January 22, 2009



No I am not going back to coral tomorrow : ( I'd miss Ryan's liondance performance at coral but doesn't matter you can still dance for us whenever we have class outing. But I haven't met up with Huishan Rebecca Huaywen NicoleP Natalyn Jinghan Weiling for ages :( I do not care about Lee zheng rong (HAHA) since I see him every saturday.

Geography lessons are far better off then the others. But ahlong always call my name and it so happen I don't know how to answer that particular question, but when I know, she doesn't want to call me. To my chagrin lor. My disappointment HAHA. I'm making very good use of 1100words.

Robbery was being super nice teaching us a math question under the tree while he was on the way back to staffroom! Three claps. Rachely I want want want to back out from 800m! How how is the namelist confirmed already?! I scared leh........................

Zehao get well soon! I want to get sick too so that I can skip school tomorow heeheehee. Going malaysia on mon! Seeing cousins, can't wait :)

PS/ Eelin changed my bluetooth name. It says I am a retard. Sigh she calls me a retard when I am not.

No comments: