Thursday, January 15, 2009

I failed my chem retest and now I got to take my re-retest tomorrow during recess. Hmph waste time leh :-( Mr Lam hit me on the head numerous number of times and now I have a reason to conclude why am I getting stupider each day.

Bjorn's transferring out of HM to LY, from double to triple. Smart kids tsk. I think we have inherited the empathy's genes: Late. For almost everything. My seatmate has severe bladder problems. She needs to go to the toilet after every period during brain breaks like i mean AFTER EVERY SINGLE PERIOD HA HA poor me has to accompany bladder woman. God bless you.

To my physics lab mate you better buck up on your phys so that you can answer whatever phys questions that I ask and I would feel more secure SO YES IVAN I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LAB MATE IS JUST AS SLACK AS ME, which is a no-no. Oh and we just found out we stay 3 mins away from each other only!

I have chinese test tomo and I'm going to get owned. Poo just got back Ba Zhang(s) from malacca and its blue in colour! Eh no I am not kidding!!

Tuesday had netball trg. Wednesday had match. Thursday (today) had netball trg. Friday netball self train. Monday match. Tuesday netball trng again. This is tough.

No comments: