Friday, January 16, 2009

The way Abla walks against the wind super funny, he bends forward slightly 20 degree, haha you must not miss!! I don't know why I am still a higher chinese but I think I am a big disgrace to this language. Someone quickly go hand in the class tee design in case Blossom starts nagging again! She desperately wants it hotpink LOL. New classmates are beginning to be much more together, oh yeah happy bithday Lien Han!

Robert lee Robert lee Robert lee eh sounds like Robot leh Robert lee Robert lee Robert lee Robert lee Robert lee Robert lee Robert lee eh Robert lee ROBBERY!!!!!!!!

Rachely! Don't worry for 1500m this coming sports meet okay! Because now I'm worrying too. Its in 2 months time (Ha ha) ...... still a long way.

/////////////

Too tired to feel anything says:
Get well soon ulcergirl.

Joanne, says:
LOL sucks you know!!!!!!!!!!

Too tired to feel anything says:
Sorry

Too tired to feel anything says:
I don't know.

Too tired to feel anything says:
I don't get them often.

Bash you up!!@#$%^&* I don't know why I keep getting ulcers :-( And duck are you feeling better!



Eh HAHAHAHAHAHA guess who's ezlink!! Soon's cropped out face on it leh!


THE GENTLE-NOT-MEN WHO ARE ALWAYS READY TO POSE . YAY!



TGIF (Thank god its friday) because its saturday tomorrow!

No comments: