Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am very very very happy for the first time I didn't get any mosquito bite after my msia trip! Not that sweet enough to attract mosquites this time, haha their loss my advantage. I can't believe I forgot to bring along poo's camera during the trip, super absent minded. "....... Urgh." I should have remembered, why didn't I!!

I always have to hold my breath whenever I watch tv with 4th uncle and 3rd cousin because they smoke. No wonders that I have become secondhand smoker already lol. Oh and they used their cigarette to light up the firecrackers LOL. We accidentally left a fire mark on 1st uncle's car while playing crackers but he wasn't angry lol. 4th cousin gel his hair just like Mao Bi Laoshi but he insists its the current trend HAHA gelled hair I see HAHAHA. 5th cousin just got her drving license but she's afraid to drive us ha ha! 1st & 2nd cousin & I eat the most hehe. "Test the food mah, testing testing......" 5th aunt thinks I get straight As for my studies WLAO I PAISEH LOR HAHA I don't even get A's. I finally found someone who is lousier than me in chinese, 6th cousin!! And 7th cousin is so tall that I have to tilt my head up 60 degrees in order to talk to him. Eh! 2nd & 1st aunt gave me more food, they knew I love food HAHA.











This is 1st couz and 2nd couz yay.

So we had the Ong's reunion the second night over at 5th Aunt's house which was super gorgeous. Adults always have special privellge, they get the long lavish dining table which was just right for the 15 of them, ambience super nice lor. But the kids................. (WE NOT KIDS LOR) "Under 21 is still consider kid, hehe (evil grin) <-- 5th Uncle is mean! HAHA.

But although no lavish table BUT on the benches above the koi fish with the nightsky stars, ambience equally as good as the adults k!! Don't play with kiddos. HAHA. We created our own fireworks and the neighbours were Huat ah huat ah! Super cool. I could feel the firework drops dropping onto my head itzz hottttttzzzz.

If you are clever enough, you can guess that my father is the third out of five in the Ong's. There isn't any Third uncle in this post hahahahahahaha.

So I arrived back at Sg around noon, school was already over since it was half day, rushed over to Bugis to meet Kele Daphne & Sandy for Inkheart :) I forgot that there was chem test tomorrow plus sandy was rushing so we left around 7 so now I am home but still no signs of me revising chemistry. COREY YOU LAME PRAWN I AM A ROCKER \M/

No comments: