Saturday, January 24, 2009

I got up this morning, abit later than usual so missed out my maths tuition. So now I have to tackle the equations alone, like there is no help!! Then i cooked myself very spicy noodles for lunch and I scalded my finger because I have parallax error and could not hold the bowl properly. I WAS STILL STUCK IN AMATH SO I DECIDED TO GIVE UP. Gym, and I unintentionally made my muscle ache ached even more since the last netball trng. K then it was dinner out and tampines for chopping eh no i mean shopping with moo. One min ago, Poo just came back from china trip! Got me a bag! AND I LOVE AIRPLANE FOX SWEETS.

I'm too lazy to do the quiz, kho! Oh yeah did I mention before that bookshop auntie mistook me as another girl for more than 5 times ever since school reopen. She needs to return the money to that girl but always thinks she was me because we look alike. Bookshop auntie see me and about to talk I would cut her sentence and say Auntie wo bu shi mingjun ha ha di 5 ci le!!

Renia Lek talks behind me back wait you see. " Joanne's CNY song is so traumatizing it friggin' scares a kid : ( It is so overwhelming it made a teacher who would never raise her voice to scold the 2 of us oh dear I have no comments. DO U??? Hahahahahah Joanne your voice is somewhat reverberating in my mind!! " HA HA HA IMEEM DOES NOT HAVE THAT SONG.

BYE I STILL HAVE NOT DONE A SINGLE BIT OF HW. Happy birthday Eugene lee!

No comments: