Monday, January 19, 2009





Smart girl brought her camera out without memory card HAHAHA super smart I think! I think the last time jajojo went out with like a year back? A YEAR BACK sounds long but 19 days in 2009 just passed only HAHAHAHA.

Town was super crowed, it was worst than christmas!! And I had to wait 30+mins for my subway cookie! That was the worst thing ever. But still with the awesome sisters, I HAD A HAPPY SUNDAY!

I'm sorry but I whine alot whenever I have ulcer. HAHAHAHAHA so too bad. Salt + chilli doesn't help at all Mr Fool.

Pjm kinda make a fool out of ourselves this morning. OKAY WE SHOULDN'T MAKE OUT IN THE PUBLIC YOU KNOW HAHA.

I see a big fat cross whenever the word Chem comes into my head.
X
X X X X X X X X X X X X

How long more must I continue going to the staffroom for retest. I failed my re-retest today and gotta be back for re-re-retest tomorrow. I'm wasting my recess away I don't like chem. Big fat cross. Crosses I mean.

You know what is this?!?!?!?!?!

That was 12 girls SQUEEZING in a 8-seater car (Celine's car) I WAS SO TALL NOTE SO TALL THAT MY HEAD KEPT BANGING ONTO THE CAR CEILING AND AIRCON. If you're slow it simply means I was sitting on someone's lap.


Bags also need to put seatbelts!

JIAQI SAVED MY FINGER FOR THE 2ND TIME K K K K K K K I WOULD NOT WANT TO IMAGINE IF SHE DIDN'T PULL AWAY MY HAND IN TIME. Now she calls me dumb :(

So I was sitting on Renia's lap AW POOR THING then I lost balance when the car turned left so my body kinda fell onto the others and I was desperately trying to find something to grip onto and I saw the safety belt! So I reached out and grab onto the safety belt to pull myself back up, but the more I pull, the longer the safety belt became. Because its the safety belt!! I felt super dumb pulling and pulling and pulling. IT DIDN'T EVEN HELPED ME GET UP BECAUSE IT COULDN'T.








Keep on keeping on!

Happy (because) got to skip Andrea lee's lesson! Hitch a ride on cel's car back to school after match AND KAREN YOU STILL OWE ME 50CENTS HAHAHA its enough for me to buy packet drink hehe, k lar you should thank joanne because she's not going to ask for that 50cents from you YAY.

No comments: