Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It is barely 3 days in school but yet each time I get home, I am totally drained out already. Sandy caught me talking to myself alot today. I don't know why.

Sorry duck but I JUST HAD TO SCAN THIS HA HA.

I quote: "AND YOUR WORKSHEETS FREAKING FLEW OFF THE TABLE. I THOUGHT IT FLEW INTO THE LAKE OH MY" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And it always end up the 3 of us studying together because apparently the rest zao home. Karen the best ha ha right after lunch ran away!! So it always ended up Sandy Duck Me, happy3flen! HAHAHA. Studying by the concourse was such a bad idea. The wind was so strong and we had no where to dodge it. It blew sandy's waterbottle off!

Gayna if you still remember this, you gave me this book! And its my 2009 partner in crime now hehe <:o)




Scans!



I don't know how to blow big bubblegums :(

Amath is a total turn off for me. A bore.

No comments: