Friday, January 30, 2009

So my fourth niu year morning was hectic. I was rushing for time I WOKE UP AT 6.30AM INSTEAD, the time where I should already be down at the guardhouse waiting for the car. I thought I was late, actually in fact I was very late and the speed of smses Yuhui and Siewting sent in was like 180km/h. Phone kept vibrating every other minute.

St was like "Run!!" so I ran, I RAN all the way barefooted w/o socks to the guardhouse, the maid next door was staring, haiyo don't stare people filiming homerun eh heh. But a very big thnx2u Siewting's dad for waiting approx 20mins, I was rushing, but I could not find my uniform!! I found one at first I was so happy but I realised THE BUTTONS WERE MISSING and I took such a long time to find my second pair of uniform :@









Ugly pacman heehee.


Check out Tracy's classic face. HAHAHAHA. LOL okay anyway thanks for the 2 lifts home!

Coach: We're playing against a school who has a very smelly coach........." and Shuling: Its okay that we lost, as long as we play clean." LOLOLOL @ the both of them. Tkcare of your knee Shuling, and Eelin, your ankle! Daphne your wrist, and Renia your ankle too.



Trying to be funny. LOL.


Bored during chinese lesson.


Joeyo drew Obama and barney!! Hidden talent har.


All hail grandma.


My deskmate whom I steal food almost every day.


Smiley smiley \m/

I've like tons of homework piling up for the weekends. I wouldn't even promise that I would be able to finish them all. I'm going to change my handphone wallpaper soon HAHA I can't stand Karen's big face staring at me. She loves me too much that she wants me to see her face everyday. I'M GOING TO CHANGE IT NOW LOL.

Happy belated birthday Celestine & Jasonwdd, and advanced birthday Eelin! : ) I must remember to return Siyun her 50c!!

No comments: