Friday, January 9, 2009

Yesterday Ahlong's charisma lesson was super fun. The milk game HAHAHAHAHAHA you should see how enthu Ahlong was when she doing the action 'alot of milk', and samuel's 'squeeze milk'! Yesterday was happy3flen stayback day again too, but this time it wasn't the concourse ha ha ha okay so it was much better without the wind and we were so routine - I could predict that we would be spenting our evening over at Lucky! But I am so going back to Eatz culture for dinner someday again!


I KNOW HOW TO DO ZEHAO'S RUB TUMMY FORTE.








That was Sam Daphne Karen Zehao Corey Eugene Szuyuan. And I miss empathy like a lot!

3Hm's so noisy that even I shouted across to call Blossom but she still didn't hear me. Eh and my current locker lock sux2max because no matter how hard i tried to turn it open it just won't open!!@#?$% EVEN THE PROS SOMETIME CANNOT OPEN MY LOCK LOR LOL.

OMG IVAN YOU SUCK IN PHYSICS TOO!!!!!!!!!! Both of us does not know how to operate the Microscrew gauge, let's just slack thru the whole year of phys since we're sitting at the back & we both suck!! Right!

Nothing could get into my head during E/Amaths and my wrong answers has like so many layers of liquid paper over it. Then I turned back my head and saw Blossom's paper and i couldn't stop laughing.

" Omg renia i finally found someone who was bigger handwriting than you!!!!" So humongous compared to Jessica's! Its like font size 32, whereas mine at least only a font size 14? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Right now I am quite surprised after reading Shuling's message. I am in the school netball team? Actually very surprised LOL. Look at me, I barely go half of the trainings, how is the case?! Zonals coming up next week! Still not geared up. First time I found training not too bad but have to be prepared for more hardcore trainings.

Us to Amath teacher: " 算了吧! " 3 marks only...................................... 算了吧 算了吧!

No comments: