Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm feeling the pressure rising up, like el nin yo.

I merely didn't studied for my first chinese test and I was the last in class for that paper. I studied + memorise for gonghan but I still got second last in class. Oh but wait I finally passed my chem rereretest!! I'm happy my girls that they are doing great in their new combi, 5 of them are in triple (don't play with them), other one in bio another one in lit class, and lek's the same class as me, phys. Happy for them that they're coping well yay motivation for me too. Pia x 5 hehe I can do it.

I don't like going to the dentist. The last trip, besides today was during secondary one, since it was complusory. Initally I wasn't that scared lor. But after I heard the drilling sounds zzzzzznnnnzzz zggggzznnnn I was so scared that the dentist might accidentally hit onto my ulcer! So I kept telling her "Auntie must be kind to my ulcer leh............... very pain one leh!" Hahahahahaha but still she ended up grabbing my gum and pulling the ulcer and I was suffering in silence THE AGONY.

The dentist drilled a super big hole on my molar and it was super pain because I could feel the needle hitting on my gum. I have to get up like 6 times to rinse my mouth and I thought I was finally done but the dentist went "Joanne are you done? Okay lie back down." OH NO STILL GOT?!?! And Ke Quiguang was being very very sadist, staring at the whole process and he was snickering away I SAW LOR. He still went "You look like you are in a great pain." YES OF COURSE I AM LOL.

Oh yeah you know there's this tube which will make some funny noises and the dentist would always put in your mouth in this awkward position So kqg was like Eh you better not close your mouth, or else you will cannot breathe then you will die you know! So the whole time even when the dentist was away typing some data on the computer, I continue keeping my mouth wide open. Like idiot!! Then only till after that when I went back for lessons I found out from Amanda that the tube was to suck up saliva not to help us to breathe!! OMG HE SCAMMER!!!!! Make me open my mouth for like forever.

Geography lessons entertain me I'm not afraid of falling asleep during Ahlong's lesson now. Who gets eroded transported deposit easier, Geoffery or Ruiheng. I must ace geog now HAHA.

My fourth finger is very prone to small injuries now. It just suddenly act up! Its pain when it acts up. I thought it recovered a long time ago because there wasn't any swell already. I think the Cai Shen Ye up on our class noticeboard is very cute, because he has a pop up big fat tummy sticking out!

Duck's finally back in school! Remember my Amath worksheets or else Robbery would shoot his killer eyes. Joeyo suck for shooting erasers from the back!!

No comments: