Tuesday, January 13, 2009




She's 15 already (HAHA) but look at the picture on the left. Does she look like she's 15?!


I FIND THIS AMUSING.


WAS ABOUT TO CLEAN MY FINGER ONTO LING'S FACE!


Duck said she looked damn fierce in this candid!

Pingcheong Rengtian Lienhan Renia & I ran ran RAN all around school just to find our class during Pe because we were late and we couldn't find them at all! It was a bad experience LOL. Okay we shouldn't be late for lessons anymore. But badminton during pe was fun today!

The racket made my hand super dirty and I accidentally rubbed my hand over my eyes and Renia said i look like I just got bashed up by someone on my eye MEAN OR WHAT LOL.

Lek says she almost make every teacher has a bad impression on us. Uh oh this is bad. Oh and pc can make us laugh till I almost got stomach cramps.!!


GEOFFERY POSED!!!!! Ahlong's favourite geography student yay.





ACT SHY ONLY LOL.


PROTRUDER ALERT.


You know what I mean?!?!


Siyun lovely bunny :-)


OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA TOILET MOP JOKE IT WAS SO FREAKING FUNNY I WANT TO SAY I WANT TO SAY BUT I AM LAZY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT I WOULD START LAUGHING BEFORE I OPEN MY MOUTH ANYWAY. SIYUN JORGINE KELE SAMYEE SIEWTING DAPHNE I TOLD YOU DURING RECESS ALRD RIGHT, FUNNY RIGHT?!?! HAHAHAHA.

Keekong says we're all turing from harmony to disharmony because we were distrubing her lessons. "Okay after you all greet me, you will start your test immediately." ............"Okay then we all don't greet you, don't greet you!" HAHAHAHAHAHA.

My very first chem test is gone in the drain. It was a flop :(



This was dinner over at ehub bbq chicken and we SPILT THE COKE AND FELT GUILTY, WHINNING THAT MY CHICKEN TOOK SO LONG TO COME, ARUGED WHY OUTSIDE DRINK CANNOT BE BROUGHT IN BECAUSE THE SIGN ONLY SAYS OUTSIDE FOOD PROHIBITED, ALMOST MADE THE WAITRESS DID A SPLIT..............................



CUTE OR CUTE?

No comments: