Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Imma happy kiddo

I've the joyjoyjoy in my heart. Where?
Right in my heart today. C:

Frc was hilarious. White ladybugs stood at the yellow line with like around 60people trying so hard to squeeze in that one straight line, singing the national anthem. (Phew no oxygenated air!) Hah at least we got to sit down afterwards.

Oh then we had to face the whole school, which then some concillors led the school in the 'Rock you' cheer, which practically half of the time i was hahahahahaha(ing) away. And I swear Joey was being such an idiotic girl giving me lauging fits, cause she said they were racking up the neighbours early in the morning (and throwing alarm clocks at them) because of their loud screamings.

Then dava came barging to us, shouting across the canteen telling us to be back in class before him. Can't he see that he was directly unwanted stares because he shouted too loud! And worst still, he scolded me in front of the class and called me good for nothing because i sold only two bazaar tickets. Yeah yeah yeah. How infuriated can he get everyday.

Dnt was alright I guess....... so many dust, irritated my eyes! Daphne suggested taking photos for the first time, heh! Yes yes, you're going to see us in aprons after scrolling down! (Grins)

Not forgetting Sam plus Likim too alright! (:

Ahh yes then lunch.. was insane. Laughed like mad cows. I keep wanting to show that escalator video to Renia but she shy (!) Hahahaha. Nevermind, samyee, let's just laugh together. And omg sandy's such disastorous. She applied mayo on my arm and i chased her like mad. And she went to mix my peach drink with her lychee one. Grr. Say somemore..., somemore. Say somemore........! Somemore! (LOL)


I hope bazaar's going to turn out great! My class selling chicken wings and otak. And games would be catching live fishes (!) Okay heck i know its typical. I want to play the street arcard basketball from Miss mong's class that day! :D


Sidenote: I'm straightttttttttttt! :D


J: Tracy boo(ed) me. D:
T: I boo(ed) Joanne? Hmm.. No I didnt (:

Stupid act-blur queen! :@

Tomorrow's april fools! (WIDE SMILE) :D I'm in the pranking-people-mood! Heh heh.

No comments: