Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm going off to see the 9pm show!

................... hello! :D I dont like heavy rainy days cause I dont like getting my shoes soaked. Sqeaky quishy. D:

I love handball so much, I dont mind playing that for pe forever! Okay kidding. Laughed hell lot, cause the ball kept hitting the wrong parts of the body. Whoa and marcus was a good goalkeeper for our group okay! And I just can't stop laughing at............. corey falling down! Hahahahaha. And so so so many funny things that we laughed till we dropped.

I've not yet managed to complete my art cause I dont have a paintbrush! Useless thingz. Oh and I'm going to miss the last episode of the 9pm channel 8 vat show! Aww depressed okay! But but but... My chemical romance! :D


I'd wish to post other (cannotsmileproperly) pictures of this woman here but aiya....... she will kill me. Must protect her reputation!

No comments: