Friday, April 25, 2008

Doodle goof

................. gracious knows why did it rained so heavily at the wrong time today. Everyone got to school obviously not-so-dry and i really dislike rainy days even more now when i don't have umbrella.

Sat for oral picture discussion and i really thank heros sitting right at the front, lifting their paper high up so that all of us could take a peep of the picture. :D Just a little peep. And very soon, you actually see almost everyone revising the same picture all over the hall because all saw what they were going to be tested, abandoing the other nine pictures. The picture which depicts a man fortune-telling a lady :)

I can't believe I actually got Miss Audrey again..! I didn't forget the last encounter with her during last year's oral! Stupid guy whom was snatching Miss Anisa with me and I let him win so and i had no choice but to choose Miss Audrey-drey-drey-dreyyyyyyyyyyy.

She.said.i.was.immature.! Okay elaboration! She asked me during conversation what i would want to be when i grow up. I said i wna be a arkitature (sp?) because I was inspired by Bob the builder. (Fake stuffz la, doo) And she wrote for her comments saying that i am immature because i still watch bob the builder! Like i was obviously lyingggggggggggggg roar, my acting skills too good alrd la i know :D

Some time for lunch then proceeded to freezing cold lecture hall for english paper 2. They've got bloody spotchecks and they wouldn't allow some of us to sit for the paper unless we meet up to their standard which is............. amazingly of course very high.

Everyone's so excited to see me with clipped-up fringe when the teacher told me to go to the toilet to do my hair. Sadistic people. -.- Grunted alot in the toilet and finally stepped out to face doom. I see so alot of turning of heads when i went back to seat. Tsk, youknowhoyouare. C: Karen & Corey esp! Oh such a conicidence! (:

Pimples are popping out because of great stress. Ha ha ha volcano eruption on my forehead. D: I miss my no-pimple-forehead in primary 6! ):

Paper 2 was a flipflop. I didn't understand the first question and i know its mati for me alr. But least i know beef are from cattles! I thought they were from dogs and cats and pigs and whatever! They're not?!

God bless Samor who got some unknown virus :/


Joanne > Exams
I'll make this history someday C:



Suddenly, animations-tempt. C:

2 down, 10 to go. Chinese paper one tomolo and i better remind myself to bring dictionary!

No comments: