Friday, April 11, 2008

Worth a million stars

Fwah half day was super funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..! Expect we got held back for maths test (but it wasn't really bad cause we knew some answers, hah) then had recess which afterwards got scolded by dava for coming back late. -.- Tmr's going to be another half day yay!

Had preparation for the bazaar after recess which was slack alllllllllllllll the way. Will make up for it tomorrow okay! C:

Me and mighty dino ran after cockly cause he took my rubberband. I randomly took any dirty red elastic rubberband(those use for shooting at people, yes that kind!) which was left on the floor after lame people shooting rubberbands during class. We ran ran ran....... then suddenly might dino sprained her thigh! Yes, thigh! LOL.

I am feeling so anticipated (vocab pro hor!) for the bazaar this coming sat! I manged to escape from the clutch of the evil psg! (Mwhahaha) So many fun games and many many yummy food to indulge(another pro word!) that day! I wna see Mr Lam and Mr Tan getting dunked! :D :D Its so fun getting to him them soaked in water! Cooliz! Can't wait! But I only have two pathetic tickets to spent........................... zzz. Someone be kind and give theirs okay! Unlike siewting, she got 16 free tickets. -.-

Yes since I'm part of chung cheng and I only sold 2 tickets (unlike others), I think i should at least like help to advertise. -.- But I wasn't like those people who smsed to the radio station and the deejay advertised! HAHAHA. Nevermind i am going to advertise about the bazaar here!

12 April/ Chung Cheng Bazaar! (Click la hehehehe)

Taking photos with superheros..! Haunted house! Inline skating! Nachos! Jian chengxi and some other stars from campus superstar coming back! (I don't fancy them anyway, lol) etc. I don't know who might just come across this blog, so yeah, if you're free, do pop by okay!


I am Joanne Ong and I am in 2Ep. My form teacher is Dapamoni. I have an active role to play in the class as the laughing hyena (-.-). I intend to fufill my responsibilites for my role. (?!) In case of emergencies, please contact my chacha at (handphonenumber).

HAHA Siewting filled in the blanks for me in my handbook first page! Then don't know who go add GROW SHORTER. -.- Poo poo head!

Tomorrow's planetshakers! :D Then sleepoverrrrrrrrrrrrr! Then bazaar! :D

No comments: