Thursday, April 17, 2008

faced down

Confess my sin confess my sin confess my sins! Joanne..say! , what evil things had you done today!

1. Tou(1) chi(1) yupi gummy hamburgers during chinese when teacher say cannot eat alrdy!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Lit was the best because miss quek didn't caught me and karen using phones!
3. I know there's a school rule saying: No vandalising of tables. But hey..... sometimes, rules are meant to be broken right! C:
4. Wasted 3m of toilet roll just to wipe my humongous hands..!



I wna bring this table along next yearrrrrrrrrrr..!




I was sooooooo bored during lit that i actually went to 'manicure' my nails. What?! You call that manicure, hahahahahaha! It was bright red at first, which was super duper hot, but after that the colour dried and faded, and it became digusting pinkkkkkkkkkk all over my hand! D:



Sexy hot nails! :D


Then it was my dooms-hourrrrrrrrr! I lost both off my shoes.......! Guess where it was?!


On the high ceiling fan! D:



Joanne! I go catch snail, then go put inside your shoe! (Really catch snail okay!)



I demand you to return me back my shoes!!!!!!!!!! AND I AM TALLER!



Nahhhhhhhh! Give you back! Hahahahaha joanne pwns! :D













I shall end off!



Smileys! :D

No comments: