Tuesday, April 15, 2008

playmates and lovers

Miss mok's uber cute, as ever! :D She commented on my facebook wishing me happy birthday, then i comment on her livejournal and and commented me back on my livejournal alot of rubbish! Hahahaha aww she's still our beloved english teacher even though she's not teaching anymore! :D Gogogo studyyyy! :D I didn't know teachers study too right!


1/3 of the peeeeeeeeektures C:

Was actually supposed to go sentosa or watch the sunrise but things cropped up then I had stomachache and didn’t felt like going out (!) Then huishan and weiling came by my house and presented me with yummy happy birthday chocolate cupcakes! :D

Hahahah some letters were ruined! :/ But but but the cupcakes are d-d-d-delicious! :D


Oh yes tsh wanted to train for 2.4 and we pwned the whole gym. Hah. See weilingrai running with slippers, tsk!

Teehee i love cycling backwards (:


Went down to slacked at fountain and swimming pool C: Mist started coming out at ard 7 and we were so fascinated that we started ‘jumping’ from rocks to rocks and getting a tiny weeny wet.
Then I suggested a great idea off plucking flowers to put in between our ear and hair to look like a bimbo :D

Was really wet after that! And eeeeeeeee, we saw a cockroach! HAHAHA.


Back to house,
I love you two alot, really. ♥ It was just a simple birthday celebration but i loved that day alot. (:

Photos courtesy to weiling & huishan! (:

No comments: