Friday, April 18, 2008

Just like a tattoo


Chio right! :D I'm going to do a superman one soooooooooon! :D


I'm so remorseful of coming back home late cause there's four tests tomorrow (!!) and i have not started memorising! So strrrrrrrrrrrrrrresing! D:

Plus i'm starting to fall in love with the one-dollar-only-selling-cheap-and-nice-mee-rubus at the second stall of the canteen! What else can you say......... its only a buck! Cheap right, for secondary school! HAHAHA.

Had alot of gossip-talking with soon-to-be-gossip-buddy, Yuhui! :D LOL talked so much until my mouth was dryyyyyyyyyyyyy! And we walked alot too! 3 hours, zzzzzzzzzzz ard that stupid place!

I'm freaking using ebuddy now and i can't talking to appearing offline peoplezzzzzzz! -.-
I.r.r.a.t.i.n.g.
LOL and i'm replying to them thru my personal message. Hahahaha.

Bye i'm going off to study! Don't see me online, or else you can gladly smack my butt! Thanks alot.

No comments: