Monday, April 7, 2008

He wrote a book of love to everyone

My chemical romance was awesome! Pastor Chris Long was great! Everything hit off so well and I really enjoyed the service. Kept laughing, really engaged me throughout! :D 'We gotta pray for Michael Jackson and Britney Spears!' And 'Adidas is All Day I Dream About (ahem)'

Anyway, DINNER WAS HALF A CHICKEN AGAIN! But the chicken meat's so tender and nice! I keep laughing at Isaac that he didn't want to use his hand to pluck apart the chicken! Niang! :D Look at mine hand, so dirty and oily, but his hand still so clean and dry..!


Registration was super messy today (!) They walked off even before I could ask for their names and tick their names. -.- But its so fun, I want to do this again! :D Megalife Idol was hilariousssssssss..! Benton did C2 proud! (Even though he didn't win! But he made all of us laugh by his robot movement!) :B And and and Ivan did ballet dance! Jesse was whoa.. he did awesome hiphop dancesteps which he invented himself! Cooliez! Not forgetting Moses, (didn't part the red sea!) but.... he rapped! :D Jesse won, and he didn't allowed me to keep his disc! Of course not!

Thanks pamela for the wonderful supply of cadbury chocolate! :D Eeeeeeeeeeeee, I jumped till I got stitches! All because of the big fat chicken which got me so full!

Telepathy.. telepathy! Bubbletea, Curry sauce etc. :D Yeah, walked out with Daphne, Persis, Jae, Amberlie and Jesse. Bused home and tata! C:

No comments: