Thursday, April 3, 2008

mixtape

Aye you all damn anti-climax one okay! D: Never pretend to believe my prank or somethinggggggggg! HAHAHA. Still, happy belated april fools! :D Yay it was so fun pranking so many people!

I pranked Renia, Kele, Fidelia that I was cutting apple then the knife cut my finger and no one's at home. (LOL) Then I smsed JoanC and told her that I'm transfering school! Hahahaha super funny okay.

Its no doubt that I'm going to flunk my lit test today. So pissed, cause I studied so hard for Johnny and IT DIDN'T COME UP. Its always like that okay! D: I got so bored during the remaining 30 minutes of lit test that i started looking around the whole class. Then I stared at people and gave them tweece, and they're like ???????????? 'go and do your lit!' Hahaha and I pulled Jayne's hairband off! (Itchy hands!)

I seriously didn't know what to writeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. D: Everyone around me wrote around 3 pages, which is seriously insane, compared to my one pathetic page of answer only. -.- I totally have no idea how they can write so many things! My one page = Their three pages. Screw.

AND I STUDIED ALOT OF THINGS ON CHINESE PROTECTORATE FOR HISTORY......... BUT WHATEVER.......... I bet the teacher who set the paper hate me. (!)

Sammie's house so big and cool! Yay thanks for the chocs and gummies! C:

Tag replies:
Corey: Eh you haven't return my elmo and lego! D:
Fidelia: HAHAHA Ahhhhhh my finger very pain! GOT ALOT OF BLOOD! D: Hehehehe.
Pearlyn: Oh because my parents kept the secret from me and only told me yesterday. Hahahaha so yeah one month, then go aust alrdy! ): Hahaha.
Michelle: NOT FUN NOT FUN! Hur.
Huishan: HAHAHA That prank I almost cried okayyyyyyyyy! So mean! D:
Calista: LOL LOL You know I was laughing away while typing that stupid post! :D
Daphne: Tsk nevermind, can train stamina! :D
Banana: Awww I dont love banana! She wants me to go aust! ): LOL.
Faith: FIRST I AM NOT A PIG YAY! :D You stupid mutton! D: 2 seconds only?! Why never sad for at least one minute then find out the truth! D:
Chanelle: Hahaha okay! :D I will add that date in! :D
Carissa: Omg omg omg your exams so fast?! D: SIAO! Yes see you on sat and god bless! :D Love!
Lingling: HAHAHAHA So you did got trickeddddd.....! :D
Pepper: Sssshhhhh, dont tell other people that its a joke! D:
Laura: HAHAHAHA Omg you're super funny! :D Was it a nice joke! :D Wooo yay! :D

No comments: