Monday, April 14, 2008

love's gotten me down

Rather enjoyable weekend. C: Lots of things to blog about, but heh heh I’m still feeling so tired. Heavy eyebags, ohnonononononooooooooo. Pea’s birthday was 11April! :D See la, you told us the wrong size, hur! Kk kiddingz.

Yes happy (belated) birthday girl! :D

Preparation for the bazaar was incredibly productive! All of us were so hardworking, and I snapsnap some of the final pieces!

Karen uses Zehao's hand to draw a juicy chicken wing. x)

For the chickenwings mascot ey! :D Naked feather duster! HAHAHA.




They were being so secretive over the past few days, and siewting leaked out a tiny bit but I still got surprised! :D Thanks a lot, you all have been an awesome bunch of friends. Never to be forgotten okay! (:

Its was fun... and surprising yet silly but however ridiculous, but touched. I’ll seriously get lost (because of their lousy (!) estimation skills, tsk!) if not for daphne accompanying me to the final destination :D And aww awwwwww my second envelop is dirty because it was hidden by the sand! :< I got tricked in walking one whole big round around school okay! So dumb! And they're so impatient that they keep calling!


Lovely pizzahut treat. And tsk, I had to pour drinks for them! Renia keep saying I’ll get autism because of the reaction when I opened the present. I was fascinated okay! Not what you think……… autism! Hah.

(Photos from karen's phone! :D)
They keep ranting that they're super broke broke broke, make me feel so bad! Pokpok.


Mrted to expo for planetshakers later then. We thought we’re late but some were later! Hahaha. Was so high! My heart almost jumped out. The music was boomboomboommmmmmm. Oh yeah and sandy followed us to planetshakers concert! (:

Crashed daphne’s house. We always go there for late night snacks! And cooking mee was a success! Hahaha mr lam’s so lame. Lame. Lame. Lame. Tucked in to bed around 2.30plus. Sandy keep pulling the blanket away from me when sleeping! D: Brrbrrrrrr I was so cold okay! Manged to woke up at 6.30 without any pulling or dragging out of bed. And we conclude, sandy takes a long time to shower. -.- Like one hour. -.- Can.you.imagine.

Lol. Bazaar was a major success I guess? All went pretty well, EXPECT THE RAIN. But at least our class managed to sell off the 800otahs and 800chicken wings! :D

See our chicken got six pack! :D Hahaha i keep saying that our class deco looks like some malay/hindu wedding! LOL. Ours was the first shift where we started off great (ego!).


Managed to witness Mr Loh getting dunked! Hahaha all of us were cheering! :D

And gosh, I was screaming at the top of my lungs in haunted house. ITS SO MUCH SCARIER THAN ESCAPE THEM PARK’S ONE, SO MUCH MORE. D: I barely open my eyes throughout and I kept tugging behind siewting’s back and grasping sandy’s hand. And the ghost behind won’t just stop tapping me! And ewwwww someone kept breathing at my neck! I felt so many people touching me okay, and my eyes was like glued together, I don’t even dare to open themmmmmmmmmm.

So scary so scary so scary.
All of us was screaming at every 5 seconds interval. AND ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART WHEN ALL THE GHOST SURROUNDED US AND MY HEART ALMOST POP UP WHILE I JUMPED LIKE SIAO AND SCREAMING AWAY.
Zomg so embarrassing the more we scream the more the ghost scare us. Phew its over now. (!)

We spent most of out time playing arcade basketball and hahaha me and mighty dino got a score of 236 but we lost to samuel’s 244! Unfair! D:


(This two pictures was taken from rachel's cam! :D)

Jiang Chenxi and keely and some other campus superstars came and sang. But a pity we missed them performing. Got chengxi’s signature only…. -.- cos they had to go alr when we came. Its so hard finding food/drinks to eat after 3! Because………. Almost all things was sold out! -.- I still thought lots of food would be leftover but hehhhhhhhh.

I was super thirsty and when I finally found a drink stall still available, I grinned from ear to ear but when it was my turn to order, THEY RAN OUT OF PLASTIC CUPS. -.- Okayokay luckily they found one extra anyway! OR ELSE…… I’LL JUST DIE OF THRIST.

Thanks kele, siewting and sandy for the song dedication! Lol I heard that but the deejay didn’t had time to play the song! HAHA.

Anyway cabbed down and rushed to church, luckily we’re not that late! Sermon was about true love hahahaahaha.

Ushers gave me a card and I didn’t expected that cause I thought they didn’t knew my birthday! So sweet okay. Cell had a small cake for smalljoan and me. :D

Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday because I can’t remember all. -.- And thanks for calling but I didn’t answer because I fell asleep, too tired! LOL. Thanks for all the presents too..! I’m so happy cause I’ve got big elmo to tuck me in to sleep everyday now! :D And i'm getting my red sneakers from nicholas!

I'm waiting for tanhuishan and weilingrai to hunt my house. They.are.taking.so.damn.long. LOL.

No comments: