Saturday, April 19, 2008

Love (me) campaign


Luv me luv me luv me luv me luv me luv me luv me!


J: -Goes up to renia's desk-
J: -Open the bag, saw a donut in the container!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
J: -Look at renia innocently with the can-i-eat-that expression!-
R: Noo noooooooo!
J: -Opens up the container-
R: O_O!
J: -Took a deep sniff of the chocolate donut!-
R: NOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't eat!
J: -Smelt the donut-
J: -Drools-
J: -Smell even harder! Then reluctantly close back the container-
R: Phew! -.-

Ahh wait it doesn't sounds funny here. K and S were saying it was retarded! -.-

Bio and chem tests were killerrrrrrrrr! At least geography went well. Time compre was not too bad i guess. All three die-die-must-memorise-facts-subject tests all falls on today, tell me how not to die! I got mixed up okay. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I wrote Epiphytes instead of Phagocytes on my biology paper! Then sandy went around telling people my stupid mistake and ben laughed until mouthsobig! Tsk.



Bought the cheap.but.not.suit.me watch cause it contrast with me skin. -.-



And i told you i'm in love with tattoos!


I accidentally hit Marcus's finger and we all started laughing because his reaction was uber funny! Awww owwwwww. Hahahahaha omg lol. Then sandy tripped over the chair when she was attempting to carry wanxin's heavy bag. Plus plus kele thought she lost her hp and it was lying peacefully at home! HAHAHA.


I just went to develop four pretty photos! :D I want to take more photos so that i can develop them and paste them as a montage in my bedroom wall! :D Montages are pretty things. ♥

Happy birthday kangsing! :D

No comments: