Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ni hao, wo bu hao :B

Okay just a very quick post yes yes don't distract me! C: I've got 4 bucks treat of macdonalds meal and subway cookies for breakfast. Wait........... still have! Buy one get one free cheese fries! .......... shyt i feel so dishonest, maybe we should actually return the extra free cheese fries. Ahh nevermind nevermind! :) But i've got my pay-back cause idiot took my ezlink and is going to return me tmr only..! How.am.i.going.to.school.tmr.i.have.little.coins.gung.

No don't look at me i wasn't thaaaaaaaaaaaat late right (compare to that stinky fellow)! Settled at singpost's kfc with 2 beauties & 3 bastards. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Okay laaaaaaa, gentlemens. C: Except the one who kept shooting ice (!!!!!!!!!) at me.

Chicken was that bad. Grr grr. Gotta take note of my time management well next time. Like 15marks pooooooooooof.

Mr peck scared me when he entered the dnt room without me noticing his existence. Scared the hell out of me, my heart jumped out. I told him to knock the door before he enter ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Science tmr. I look at you, you look at me. Ah booooooo. I'm going to conquer science! C: Yeah right joanne.

No comments: