Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gunned down

  1. I'll rip off your ears i tell you, ahhhhhhhhh zxzxzxz.
  2. Bazaar preparation banners banners and more banners! Stealing of balloons! C:
  3. Ew paint all over me.
  4. Then d/r/s/k/s/s/k planned a trail for me (!) and they tried to ditch me off I guess? Hah.
  5. HAHAHA and daphne planted the wrong clue at the wrong place..!
  6. Turn left.. turn right.. turn left. I ended up in pizzahut! :D
  7. Pizzahut are definetly better than canadians!
  8. Fret not, I'll not suffer from zi bi zhen laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Roar.
  9. Lovely gifts C:
  10. Planetshakers rockssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....! :D
  11. Chatting with mr lam over msn now!
  12. And he says he love planetshakers too! :D
  13. Daphne's house got've alot of food to eat! Yum yum.
  14. Overnight instant noodle plus chocolate plus junkfood!
  15. Equals fatty bom bom.
  16. Yes tomorrow's BAH-ZHA! :D Oh yes, is today alrdy, not tmr. C:
  17. I hope weather forecast ain't true!
  18. Cause they says its going to be a thunderstorm! D:
  19. Whatever.
  20. See you later! :D
  21. And happy (belated) birthday pearlyn! :D :D :D

Pictures when i get home tomorrow! Ciao!

No comments: